Thursday, February 26, 2009

So I rolled over this morn after a pretty restless night, and re booted my 'lifeline' (my BlackBerry). (Tee Hee! Tee Hee!)
I read my horoscope from time to time, half believing what I read. Today's entry was one I actually saved. It spoke of how I had let negative thoughts, beliefs and others hold me back. How true!
That I have the time, talent and I need to add faith in myself. Ok!
And that basically I have the power to leave the past in the past and look to my future with all the possibilities that exist. Well, well, well.
And then something timely happened!!! My phone rang!!! And God thickened the plot!! I am a true believer & have experienced on more than 1 occassion, people or situations presenting themselves just in time. I know!!
So my daugther's friend called to ask what I would charge to make dance outfits for her church's Dance Team. I asked the questions to get a better understanding, quoted the price and will call her back w/the sketches.
This is how it works for me!! Whenever I let go, the opportunity literally knocks on my door (or calls me). So now I have a full plate and that's just fine with me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment