Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gratitude Journal

Gratitude Journal
I have had an exceptional year when it comes to acomplishments. I have overcome a huge obstacle with an understanding that I never thought possible.
Since Gratitude is my new Attitude, I have begun to jot down the positives
in my Gratitude Journal. It has become a reference of sorts when things get rough and heavy.
I shared an entry with my stoic big Sis on her bday and she said to warn her next time.
Always inspired by my dgt's insight at such a young age. My youngest neice is off and walking! And HD3! My Girls I teach always seem to know when I could use a pick-me-up. Some of my fave moments are because they care.
I have much to be thankful for.
I have many to be thankful for.
My fam that supports, my friends that share, my joy because of my upcoming 50th.
And you for reading and following!
SallieA
stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment